Tag Games is an ambitious and growing mobile game studio based in Dundee, Scotland. We have a 17 year legacy of making mobile games for some of the biggest brands on the planet.
This year Tag Games is working on exciting things that are in the hands of players right now! If you have experience in developing games for PC, Mobile or Consoles then you might be the right person to help us deliver amazing gameplay experiences. Join our growing team of veterans from around the world and help us grow a global games franchise.
Our culture is collaborative and relaxed. We encourage feedback and support each other to solve problems - always striving to be the best we can be. We are driven by a passion for quality and delivering outstanding products. If this feels like a studio where you can thrive and grow then we have a variety of roles available, both in our Dundee studio and remote. It would be great to have you join our team!
We are looking for a Producer who will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth delivery of the features you’re responsible for, while managing and inspiring members of the development team as we create an incredible experience for our players.
You will use your skills and experience to ensure that your team is set up for successful collaboration across the entire project team. Your role will be to set clear direction for the team by maintaining a transparent and constructive relationship with the team & studio leadership. You will have excellent communication skills, proven experience in first-rate stakeholder management along with the ability to create a robust and realistic plan that the team is bought into delivering.
We are committed to developing our people, passionate about delivering high quality experiences for our players, and feel strongly that a focus on continual improvement is how we achieve those.
As one of our Producers, you'll have the opportunity to drive these activities to take us forward. You'll also be a part of a Production team who work closely with each other providing feedback, suggestions and support when needed.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Cultivate healthy, constructive & respectful relationships with every member of your team
- Ensure everyone on your team has what they need to deliver their best work
- Day-to-day management of the development team's plan
- Work closely with other Producers & Managers to facilitate communication, knowledge sharing, and effective processes across the studio
- Own the overall project plan, ensuring work is planned, tracked & reported effectively
- Work effectively with your team to define / refine effective & efficient development processes
- Act as a primary point of contact for our partners, enabling frequent and transparent communication
- Work closely with other Producers, Managers, and the project leadership team to monitor, manage & communicate risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- Ensure there is a clear vision / direction for the project, that is documented appropriately and well understood by all stakeholders
- Champion player experience and product quality
- Work closely with all disciplines to influence decision making, and promote a culture of continual improvement
- Working with the team to produce realistic production schedules, in coordination with team leads and key stakeholders
To do this job, you will need:
- Previous production experience is necessary for this role - minimum 2 years - and experience of at least 1 full development cycle (concept to ship) on Mobile, PC, or Console platforms
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary development teams
- Experience with task / bug tracking software e.g. Jira or similar
- Experience with Wiki / Confluence or similar tools for managing documentation
While not required, below are nice to have:
- Familiarity with certification and submissions requirements for Sony / Microsoft and working directly with First Party groups on submissions
- Experience with Localisation processes / managing outsource partners
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Life at Tag
We're passionate about investing in people and will make sure you always have ample opportunities to progress and develop. We promote a friendly and supportive working environment and flexible hours amongst many other benefits.
About Tag Games
Loading application form